They are on the basis of attaining a healthy body and mind through daily practice of Yoga.
There are five principles of Yoga:-
- Proper Relaxation: By releasing the tension from our muscles & putting the whole body at rest, your nervous system gets revitalize & make you feel relaxed & Refreshed.
- Proper Exercise: Proper exercise is achieved through the Yoga Postures or Asana which systematically works on all parts of our body. It also helps in stretching , toning the muscles and ligaments. Enhances the Flexibility of the Spine and joints. It improves blood circulation. Yoga Postures goes hand in hand with Proper breathing technique.
- Proper Breathing: Proper breathing should be deep slow, rhythmic. In Yoga, breathing exercise or Pranayama teaches you on how you can recharge your body and controls your mental status.
- Proper Diet: What you eat affects your mind and body. Proper and balanced diet is one that nourishes both our mind and body. It also helps our skin and hair.
- Positive Thinking and Meditation: Practice keeping a positive thinking in life, which will facilitate in having a peaceful mind. Meditation helps you remove your negative thoughts.
So Friends, Why are you waiting for?
Start Practicing Yoga from Today